Mammut Womens Eiswand Guide ML Jacket
All about this product
- 67% Polyester
- 26% Wool
- 7% Spandex
- Pontetorto Merino Tecnowool for optimum comfort
- Transparent ceramic print for abrasion resistance and durability
- Waffle structure on inside provides optimum moisture management
- Storm fleece inserts with exclusive Eiger waffle structure on the forearms
- Natural, antibacterial effect of wool keeps unpleasant odors at bay
- Flat seam design for a high level of comfort & to avoid chafing under the backpack
- 2 climbing harness-compatible side pockets
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon front zipper
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- Fit: Athletic
- Weight: 290 g
Insulated, Odour resistant, Quickdry, Stretch, Water repellent, Wind resistant
Adjustable hood, Articulated shoulders, Full zip, Hidden zip pocket, Hood, Pockets, Reflecting details, YKK Zips
Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
Backpacking, Everyday Walking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Outdoor sports, Skiing, Trekking, Winter sports
About this brand
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.