Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow sports
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Thermogreen polyester
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Removable 3-panel hood with snap attachment and internal gusset
- Front centre waterproof zipper with internal wind flap
- Hand-it-down ID label for 'built with wear to spare'
- Articualted sleeves with grow-fit feature
- Droptail hem provides extra coverage
- Tapered cuffs with thumb holes
- Tricot lining for warmth
- Covered-zipper chest pocket with bound pass-through hole for media cord
- 2 Hand warmer pockets with covered zipper
- Pass pocket with waterproof zipper
- Fit: Regular
- Brand: Patagonia
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Ideal For: Outdoor sports
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Gender: Kids
- Weight (g): 709
- Water column (mm): 10000
- In package: Jacket
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.