- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main: 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft Black Eco
- Teflon Ecoelite PFC free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Stretch binding trim on hood, cuffs, and hem
- YKK reversed center-front zipper
- Body-mapping construction
- Elastic active layer bands
- 2 Zippered side pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Ergonomic hood
- Water repellent
- Expedition logo
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 480g
The Takashima Jacket from Picture is one of their most versatile jackets for everyday use, whether it's for urban explorations or outdoor adventures. Performance-driven, the Takashima Jacket has body-mapping construction and Polartec Power Stretch technology to make it highly stretchable with an unlimited range of motion.
It delivers an ultra-light and warm protection thanks to the Primaloft Eco insulation, and comes fitted with a Teflon EcoElite PFC-free DWR treatment for breathable water repellency all day long. Last but not least, elastic bands at the cuffs, waist, and hood offer additional protection against the wind.
- Gender: Mens
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Brand: Picture
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.