- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Mountaineering
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent finish
- Insulation: 800-Fill ProDown With Water Repellency
- Certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front zip with an insulated internal draft flap
- Lightweight down mid-layer optimised for warmth and packability
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- 2 Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Stretch-knit cuffs with FlashDry for comfort
- Adjustable hem with a cord lock at right
- High-level warmth and compressibility
- 2 Large internal mesh drop pockets
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric
- Packable in left hand pocket
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- High collar
- Centre back: 69.5cm
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 2105g
On technical climbs in freezing conditions, you need the warmth, but you don't need the weight. Loaded with 800-fill ProDown insulation, the Summit Breithorn Hooded Down Jacket from the North Face offers both. It delivers high-level warmth and compressibility while retaining its loft, even in wet conditions. There's an attached, helmet-compatible hood and raglan sleeves for full arms-up mobility. The Breithorn also features underarm gussets to keep you cool and dry on the ascent. And if things get too hot and sweaty, you can pack this lightweight jacket into its pocket to keep it safely out the way. That's not all - recycled materials make it better for nature, preventing plastic from languishing in landfill.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: The North Face
- Insulation Type: Down
- Technical features: Insulated
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.