The Women's Atom LT Hoody from Arc'Teryx is a trim hybrid hoody which is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms and hood.
The side panels and underarms feature Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability to help regulate temperature during exertion. A wind and moisture resistant taffeta outer shell extends stand-alone usability. The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind.
Highly compressible, it packs down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Outer: Luminara (stretch nylon ripstop with air permeable PU coating)
- Panels: Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology (88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230g/m²)
- Insulation: CoreLoft, 60g/m²
- DWR finish
- Articulated elbows and gusseted underarms
- Insulated ScubaHood fits under helmet
- Full length front zip with storm flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated, dropback hem with adjustable drawcord
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Fit: Trim
- Weight: 365g
You may also like...