This product is not available
- Fabric: 60% Bamboo, 40% cotton
- Full length button placket with collar
- Short sleeves
- HHL treatment:
- Quick drying
- Mosquito repellent
- Stain resistant
- UPF 50+
- Ventilated back with wicking mesh
- 1 zipped chest pocket
The Men's Hiker II Stretch Short Sleeve Shirt from Ayacucho is a great option for a huge range of outdoor activities. Whether you are mountain hiking, trekking through the jungle or exploring an urban alternative the HHL treatment in this shirt will ensure it is quick drying and stain resistant as well as being able to repel mosquitos and other biting and stinging insects. All these features help to keep you feeling and looking fresh throughout the day while the UPF protection offers an effective shield against harmful rays from the sun.
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Ayacucho
- Technical features: Quickdry
- UPF value: UPF50+
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Fabric: Cotton
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Garment features: Hidden zip pocket
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.