Designed like a pair of jeans, but for a life close to nature. Womens Greenland Lite Jeans from Fjällräven are lightweight and well-ventilated, and if they get wet on your morning walk through damp grass, they’ll dry fast. Classic style with a comfortable cut with tapered legs that also work well in urban terrain.
- Fabric: G-1000 Lite Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Light, strong G-1000 Lite Eco that ventilates well.
- Comfort Fit with tapered legs.
- Regular leg length.
- Two hand pockets.
- Two back pockets.
- Coin pocket.
- Contrasting colour on the inside of the waist.
- Wind- and water-resistant.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Weight: 290g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.