Fjallraven Womens Stina Trousers
All about this product
- Durable G-1000 Eco Stretch: 65% Recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Reinforcements: 63% Polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Side panels in stretch fabric and elastic at the waist sides
- Buttoned leg pockets with low-profile bellows
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Pre-shaped, tapered legs
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two buttoned thigh pockets
- Water and wind-resistant
- Fit: Regular
- Leg length: Regular
- Waist: High waist
- Weight: 345g
User Reviews (3)
At least 50% Alternative Combination
At least 50% Organic
At least 50% Recycled Plastics
No PFCs or PFAs
Global Recycled Standard
About this brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.