Haglöfs Airback equipped Vina 30 Rucksack is cleverly designed for back ventilation and easy access. Pockets and water are within reach on the go, and it’s sized for demanding, short–length hikes.
- Capacity: 30L
- Main: Ripstop nylon (210D)
- Panels: Oxford polyester (600D)
- Back system: Airback suspension
- Ventilated harness & hip belt
- Full length zipped side opening
- Large stretch pocket on the front
- Elastics side pocket with finger guide loop
- Zipped side pocket
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- Attachment for trekking poles & ice axe
- Hydration system compatible
- Dual side compression
- Fixed lid with one spacious pocket
- Key holder
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 1.12kg
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...