- Waterproof, with fluorocarbon free PROOF™ ECO membrane
- Warm insulated lining and pile collar lining
- Wool top layer and reflective bottom layer in the footbed for extra wormth
- Premium eco-friendly suede
- Laces made of recycled textiles
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help to repel water & dirt
- Rubber reinforced toe and heel for protection
- Tongue gusset to prevent snow and water from entering the shoe
- Midsole welt for increased stability
- EVA midsole for good cushioning and comfort
- Outsole with large self-cleaning grooves
In 1914, a forester’s son called Wiktor Haglöf designed and created a backpack that would take him on an amazing journey. Made for the local workers, this original pack raised Haglöfs from their humble beginnings in a cabin, to a world leader in adventure clothing, footwear and equipment.
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
You may also like...