Our traditional mountaineering sunglasses are timeless classics, and symbolic of our history with the mountains. Rock stars, mountaineers and Julbo fans from all walks of life have praised them to the skies. To celebrate our 125th anniversary and give our fans the sunglasses they expect, we have reissued the legendary Vermont. This is our traditional mountaineering model with round lenses and leather side shields.
- Leather side shields: A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers.
- Temples with earbend: Flexible temple ends for good grip around the ears
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Spectron 3CF Lens: Polycarbonate Lens + Colour Flash
- Visible light transmission rate: 12%
- Protection index: 3