Mammut Ducan 24 Daypack
All about this product
- Capacity: 24L
- 91% Polyamide
- 9% Polyester
- Rain cover: Yes
- CONTACT STREAM
- Elasticated chest strap for a perfect fit
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Speed pole attachment system on the hip belt
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load transfer
- Hydration system-compatible
- Flap with internal and external pockets
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- 2 trekking pole holders
- Dimensions: 54cm x 27cm x 23cm
- Weight: 910 g
Quickdry, Stretch, Waterproof
54 x 27 x 23
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Mountaineering
User Reviews (1)
About this brand
For over 150 years Mammut have been making clothing, footwear and equipment for mountain adventures. Their range of climbing clothes, from wicking t-shirts to waterproof jackets have enabled climbers of all abilities to appreciate and explore the mountains in comfort.
Mammut began as pioneers in the design and construction of world class climbing ropes. With their attention to detail and exceptional technical understanding, Mammut became famous for producing equipment that people all over the world could trust their lives with.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.