This product is not available
- Main: 100% Recycled Pertex Quantum polyester
- Lining: 100% Ajungilak Otitm Element polyamide
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Primaloft Gold synthetic fibers
- Back and arms: 100% Polartec thermal pro polyester (89% recycled)
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Wear accredited
- Bluesign approved
- Storm flap behind front zipper for increased weather protection
- Ideal warmth-to-weight ratio
- 2 Zippered side pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Water and windproof
- Soft chinguard
- Fit: Regular
- Back length: 72cm
- Weight: 433g
When the mountains call you, the Innominata ML Hybrid Jacket from Mammut is there to make sure you're all set for your next hike across rugged landscapes or around blue lakes. This high-performance coat is a combination of lofty insulation and mid-layer versatility, making it perfect for transitions or as an insulating layer on cold, blustery winter days.
Made with recycled Polartec Thermal Pro fleece, a recycled synthetic fiber insulation, and an outer constructed from ultra-light recycled Pertex Quantum, this incredibly sustainable jacket has even undergone a PFC-free Durable Water Repellet treatment for incredible weather-protection without the use of nasty chemicals. Features include two side pockets to keep hands toasty warm, a chest pocket for easy-access storage and a handy storm flap behind the front zipper to stop rain from getting in. Water and wind-repellent, incredibly lightweight and cozily warm. This is the jacket with everything.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Mammut
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 433
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.