The Prism Gloves from Montane are revolutionary gloves that have a micro pack size and a superb warmth to weight ratio. Featuring PrimaLoft Gold insulation they also have a Pertex windproof outer and a brushed microfleece lining. Ideal as multi use gloves that will live unnoticed in your pack or pocket, they can easily be pulled on when needed.
- Fabric: Pertex Microlight Ripstop
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (40g)
- Conductive thread used in thumb, index and middle finger roundel dots for use with touch sensitive screens
- Pertex Microlight outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency
- 40g PrimaLoft Gold insulation throughout that is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- Curved inner seam away from side of glove for improved comfort
- Pre-curved, box construction fingers with roll tip for improved dexterity
- Brushed microfleece lining throughout that is both warm and wicking
- Montane stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Weight: 52g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.