The Prism Gloves from Montane are revolutionary gloves that have a micro pack size and a superb warmth to weight ratio. Featuring PrimaLoft Gold insulation they also have a Pertex windproof outer and a brushed microfleece lining. Ideal as multi use gloves that will live unnoticed in your pack or pocket, they can easily be pulled on when needed.
- Fabric: Pertex Microlight Ripstop
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (40g)
- Conductive thread used in thumb, index and middle finger roundel dots for use with touch sensitive screens
- Pertex Microlight outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency
- 40g PrimaLoft Gold insulation throughout that is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- Curved inner seam away from side of glove for improved comfort
- Pre-curved, box construction fingers with roll tip for improved dexterity
- Brushed microfleece lining throughout that is both warm and wicking
- Montane stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Weight: 52g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.