The Tourbillon eVent Gaiter from Montane takes alpine gaiter design to the next level. Utilising nylon-faced eVent and Granite Stretch Waterproof, it is patterned and built to create a gaiter that not only has stretch articulation, but also exceptional breathability and water resistance. Featuring a ‘hockey stick' front hook and loop closure system that reduces excess fabric across the top of the boot and enhances comfort during use.
- Main: eVent Super Lightweight 3L
- Upper ankle: Granite Stretch Waterproof
- Rear: Granite Stretch
- Kick panels: Raptor UTL
- Highly breathable and waterproof stretch main fabric
- Granite Stretch Waterproof across upper ankle for stretch during foot movement and steep ascents
- Ergonomic pattern and design to create a good fit
- Full length ‘hockey stick' hook & loop closure
- Adjustable underboot strap
- Lightweight upwards facing connecting hook that prevents it coming undone
- Weight: 238g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...