The Womens Wolf Hoodie from Montane, is designed for use during high-output stop-start activities when thermal body regulation is required. The Hoodie features the incredibly soft, yet warm and lightweight Polartec Thermal Hi-Loftfleece in the main body which traps heat for warmth yet moves moisture quickly. It is zoned with Polartec Power Grid in the side and underarm panels to ensure unrestricted freedom of movement and comfort. The Wolf Hoodie provides exceptional comfort and warmth when climbing, mountaineering, and hiking in cold conditions and is a perfect layering piece within cold weather clothing systems.
- Polartec Thermal Pro Hi-Loft fleece
- Stretch Polartec Power Grid fleece
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Close fit stretch lycra bound hood
- One concealed mesh lined chest pocket
- Two vented hand pockets
- Full-length YKK front zip
- Brushed microfleece chinguard
- Thumb loops on cuff to prevent lower arms riding up
- Low profile cuffs that can be pulled up
- Weight: 384g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.