The Aurora VI Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment is an incredibly warm synthetic bag with cutting edge construction, water resistant outer shell and spacious Expedition fit. Essential equipment above the Arctic Circle.
- Polarloft Insulation
- Continuous & mixed filament technologies
- Temperature rating: -35°C
- Drilite Loft 20D outer fabric
- Totally windproof & highly water resistant outer
- Keystone shingle & layered construction
- Expedition fit with EXL system
- Roomier, improved loft & thermal efficiency
- Anatomically shaped hood
- Seamless anatomically shaped foot-piece
- Drilite Loft 20D inner foot-box & hood lining
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- V-block side baffle & full length zip baffle
- Bonded seams on underside for water resistance
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 30 x 26 x 56cm
- Weight: 3450g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.