For ultra-light backpacking and alpinism it is difficult to conceive a bag so reliably warm being any lighter. Perfect for high mountain use during the summer and at lower altitudes in Spring and Autumn.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -9°C/16°F
- Material: Plasma 10D outer shell
- Light and exceptionally breathable
- Insulation: 469g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down
- Alpine fit with EXL system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Plasma 10D inner throughout
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Weight: 770g
- Pack Size: 25cm x 21cm x 17cm
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.