A superb all-round bag for general mountaineering and lower altitude trekking trips. With a slimmer fit, this protective bag is ideal for those looking to reduce weight.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -9°C/16°F
- Material: DRILITE LOFT 50D outer shell
- Lightweight, breathable and water resistant
- Insulation: 450g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Trapezoid baffles and Slanted box-wall baffles
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Weight: 980g
- Pack Size: 25cm x 20cm x 17cm
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.