As a serious contender for one of the warmest full function belay jackets on earth the Citadel Jacket from Mountain Equipment uses the finest synthetic insulation available: PrimaLoft Gold. With 200g in the body and 170g in the arms and hood it is fully twice as warm as the legendary performer, the Fitzroy. EXL® technology is used tin the hood and back of the jacket to ensure that it is as thermally effcient as possible so you will stay nice and warm.
- Fabric: DRILITE® Loft 30D
- Insualtion: PrimaLoft Gold
- Windproof and highly water resistant
- Super Alpine HC insulated hood with wired visor
- Mountain fit
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Shoulder Shield construction
- 2-way centre zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 Napoleon chest pockets
- EXL® system in hood and back of jacket
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.