With a stretch woven Soft Shell back and our Climbing fit the Randonee Gauntlet is a dexterous, protective glove. A full fibre pile lining dries fast to make this an ideal choice on multi-day routes. The Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin leather palm provides the durability required for long abseil descents.
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell outer
- Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin leather palm and back of hand overlay
- Climbing fit with pre-curved and articulated fingers and thumb
- Fibre pile inner lining throughout
- Roll tip fingers for comfort and dexterity
- Gauntlet design for added protection
- Reversed suede nose wipe
- Single-handed drawcord closure
- Removable wrist tethers
- Karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.