With its exceptional moisture transfer and high warmth-to-weight ratio, the POLARTEC® Alpha® core is the current state-of-the-art in breathable insulation. Allied to proven Pontetorto® Tecnopile fleece, the Switch is an essential piece for active layering.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric with mechanical stretch on body; highly breathable and wind resistant
- POLARTEC® Alpha® insulation [40g body] Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187 fleece [arms, shoulders and side panels]
- Active fit
- Flatlocked seams for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK® centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound hem and double layer collar
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.