With its exceptional moisture transfer and high warmth-to-weight ratio, the POLARTEC® Alpha® core is the current state-of-the-art in breathable insulation. Allied to proven Pontetorto® Tecnopile fleece, the Switch is an essential piece for active layering.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric with mechanical stretch on body; highly breathable and wind resistant
- POLARTEC® Alpha® insulation [40g body] Pontetorto® Tecnopile 187 fleece [arms, shoulders and side panels]
- Active fit
- Flatlocked seams for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK® centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound hem and double layer collar
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.