The Womens Classic 500 Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment is spacious and comfortable, a perfect all-round bag for use during the Spring, Summer and Autumn in temperate climates.
- Helium 40 outer shell is lightweight & breathable
- 413g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a fill power of 700
- Mountain fit with zoned EXL system is both spacious & thermally efficient
- Comfort limit: -6°C
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 2 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.