Weighing less than most bottles of water and packing down equally small, the Womens Helium 250 Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Equipment is the perfect bag for the dedicated warm weather backpacker.
- Helium 20D outer shell is very light & highly breathable
- 243g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a fill power of 700
- Comfort limit: 3°C
- Alpine fit with zoned EXL system maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles & Stitch-Through baffles
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 22 x 18 x 15cm
- Weight: 675g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.