With a windproof yet super breathable Ultratherm lined body and fast drying, lightweight fleece arms the Womens Trembler jacket from Mountain Equipment is the perfect layer for athletic, high output mountain activity. Whether racking up vertical training kilometers or putting it all to the test on a non-stop range traverse, the Trembler is essential kit.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric
- Mechanical stretch on body
- Highly breathable & wind resistant
- Micro-grid wicking lining on body to regulate temperature
- Next-to-skin comfort
- Pontetorto Tecnopile 103 fleece arms & side panels
- Women's Active fit
- Flatlocked seams for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK reversed centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound hem & double layer fleece collar
- Low bulk cuffs
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 172g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...