With a windproof yet super breathable Ultratherm lined body and fast drying, lightweight fleece arms the Womens Trembler jacket from Mountain Equipment is the perfect layer for athletic, high output mountain activity. Whether racking up vertical training kilometers or putting it all to the test on a non-stop range traverse, the Trembler is essential kit.
- Lightweight 20D RS Nylon outer fabric
- Mechanical stretch on body
- Highly breathable & wind resistant
- Micro-grid wicking lining on body to regulate temperature
- Next-to-skin comfort
- Pontetorto Tecnopile 103 fleece arms & side panels
- Women's Active fit
- Flatlocked seams for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK reversed centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound hem & double layer fleece collar
- Low bulk cuffs
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 172g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.