For those travelling far afield and wanting a bag that can cope with the occasional extremely cold night but who also want a bag that will be comfortable in less severe conditions.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -12°C/10°F
- Material: HELIUM 40 outer shell
- Lightweight and breathable
- Insulation: 684g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down
- Mountain fit with zoned EXL system is both spacious and thermally efficient
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 2 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Total Weight: 1265g
- Pack Size: 28cm x 22cm x 20cm
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.