The Lamina range boasts excellent features all of which are geared towards maximising the warmth to weight ratio. The insulation has been zoned to offer more in key areas while the ergonomic draft collar at the neck stops any warm air escaping. The hood and face gasket are tailored to minimise the opening and retain heat and the comfort footbox is shaped to follow the natural foot position to help keep your feet warmer and minimise dead space. The comfort mummy cut of the whole sleeping bag is designed to offer excellent warmth and comfort without any feeling of constriction.
- Shell: Lamina Revamp Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta, 40D
- Insulation: Thermal.Q, 200g/m2
- Comfort limit: -15°C
- Durable water repellent finish
- Welded Lamina construction
- Zoned insulation maximises warmth in key areas
- Comfort mummy cut for minimal weight
- Full length 2-way zip
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position
- Face gasket and tailored hood
- Packed dimensions: Ø22 x 46cm
- Weight: 1,786g
You may also like...