New Balance Womens Fuelcell Supercomp Pacer Shoes
All about this product
With a low to the ground design and Energy Arc carbon plate technology, this nimble shoe is ready to tear up the streets. A full-length autoclaved Fuelcell compound midsole brings excellent cushioning and ultra responsiveness, perfect for storing energy at footstrike for an explosive toe off. The carbon fibre plate creates torsional support and rigidity, starting at the midfoot and into the forefoot to help keep you on your toes for a fast, smooth experience come race day. Constructed to be as lightweight as possible, the upper is entirely stripped down to the mesh, with breathability holes built in for ventilation and comfort.
- Use: Road running
- Upper: Stripped down to the mesh for lightweight breathability
- Midsole: Full-length autoclaved Fuelcell compound, ultra responsive
- Energy Arc carbon fibre plate: Creates torsional rigidty and stability
- Low to the ground, nimble shoe
- Built for enhanced energy return; storing at footstrike for explosive toe off
- Breathabilty holes for ventilation and comfort
- Highly efficient
- Fit: Standard
- Heel drop: 8mm
- Weight: 156g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.