The Exos offers all the benefits of a lightweight pack but without the normal compromises, helping you to move fast and light. Our revolutionary ExoForm™ harness and hipbelt uses a dual mesh construction to deliver a comfortable and stable fit that puts a traditional harness design to shame. The ventilated AirSpeed™ backpanel will keep you cool when the weather turns hot, but still delivers a stable load-carrying platform. If you want to really hit minimal weight, remove the lid to expose the integrated FlapJacket™, which provides additional protection to the top of the pack. Keeping your contents tight and under control is even easier with the adjustable multi-point compression system on each pack sides.
Every element of the Exos has been laboured over to keep weight low, yet retain the best performance possible. All these features and benefits at only a shade over 1 kg… We should be accused of witchcraft.
- AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- ExoForm™ mesh hipbelt and harness with load lifter bar
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression straps
- 7mm side compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments
- Top lid access
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- internal hydration sleeve
- cord tie off points & single ice axe loop
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.