- Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Dobby
- 15mm side compression straps
- Abrasion resistant PU texture to front panel
- Dual ToolLock for ice axe attachment
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Glove friendly buckles
- Integrated gear loops on hipbelt
- Integrated ski/climbing helmet storage
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable HDPE framesheet with T6061 aluminium stay
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Sewn in hipbelt, reverse wrap stowable
- Side ski carry
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Underlid rope carrying system
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 63 (l) x 27 (w) x 25 (d)
- Weight: 1.19 kg
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
You may also like...