The compression system pulls the load in, holding it tight and keeping things in place, but it can also be used to significantly reduce the total volume of the pack. The compression straps, along with a zip, are also used to attach and secure a 13L daypack, which includes all the organisation, you'll ever need; a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual side pockets and a laptop sleeve. The daypack can also clip onto the harness of the main pack, in a kangaroo style attachment. Providing a very secure way to carry your daypack when you want to keep your valuables or tickets to hand.
Inside the main cargo bag there are also organisation options; a liquid/accessory pocket and dual mesh pockets which are ideal to store smaller items. Internal compression straps fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your gear. For overnight trips attach a sleeping pad to the lower external straps.
Travel is about companionship, discovery and enjoyment - share your next adventure with your Fairview.
- Capacity: 42+13
- Main: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- Reinforcements: 600D Packcloth
- Women's specific design
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt & harness
- Removable 13L daypack
- Kangaroo style daypack attachment
- Lightweight periferal frame
- Low profile padded carry handles on top & side
- Panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable zips
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses & electronics compartment
- Internal compression strap system
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Dual compression webbing straps
- ID card holder
- Length: 44 x 29 x 23cm
- Weight: 1.75kg
You may also like...