This product is not available
- Capacity: 66L
- Main Fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Designed for Women
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut compression cord
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- PowerMesh dual access water-bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket for water bottle
- Top lid access
- Twin zipped hip belt pockets
- U-Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 75 x 31 x 29cm
- Weight: 1.76 kg
The women's rucksack is primarily designed for medium duration adventures / backpacking trips with a moderate amount of gear. Inside is spacious with plenty of room for gear on your multi-day adventures. A large side-zip access point stretches from the lid to the lower compression straps giving easy access to your belongings. Upper lid access is operated via a drawcord closure whlist a lower sleeping bag compartment has a removable divider.
The backsystem is designed for comfort and stability and features Osprey’s unique AirScape backpanel with a sturdy hipbelt and harness design. This design is adjustable, allowing you to personalise the height of the backpanel, using a hook-and-loop torso panel. Most importantly, this is a women’s specific backsystem design.
There are numerous locations on the rucksack to store your essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
Kyte 66 also comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice-tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
Mountain terrain, deep forests or winding trails, these packs set a definitive benchmark in backpacking comfort and performance.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Osprey
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Weight (g): 1770
- Volume (l): 66
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.