Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 94% High-loft double-weave polyester (77% recycled)
- 6% Spandex
- DWR finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- Under-helmet hood with elastic binding
- Two High handwarmer pockets
- Two Interior drop-in pockets
- Left-chest pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight 485g
The perfect cold-weather crosslayer, Patagonia's R2 TechFace Hoody provides warmth and breathability with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Made using a high-loft double-weave fabric that's soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat, additional features include sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs, partial binding on the hem to seal in warmth and multiple harness and pack compatible pockets.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 485
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.