The three-season synthetic bag: the classic all-rounder.
A great, cost effective alternative to down, the Pyrotec insulation used in the Ignition 3 offers very impressive warmth for its weight. And – very useful in unpredictable conditions – it keeps insulating if you're unlucky enough to get it damp. The tapered mummy profile ensures the most efficient use is made of the insulation, minimising pack weight and size.
An angled shape to the footbox allows your feet to fall naturally forward as you sleep, and at the other end of the bag, hood and collar drawcords stop warmth escaping.
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop (30D)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Pyrotec polyester microfibre
- Shingled upper construction
- Blanket base construction
- 3/4 length main zip with anti snag tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcords
- Angled footbox
- Compression stuff sack
- Shape: Mummy
- EN temperatire rating:
- Comfort limit: 2°c
- Lower comfort limit: -3.5°C
- Extreme comfort limit: -20°c
- Internal length: 185cm
- Internal chest width: 70cm
- Internal hip width: 52cm
- Internal foot width: 41cm
- Weight: 1,350g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.