The Men's Batura Jacket from Rab is a warm and toasty jacket for high altitude and polar environments. It boasts a Pertex Shield shell for wet weather protection while the 800 fill power goose down offers excellent insulation in extreme conditions. The down is fluorocarbon free hydrophobic down that has been developed in conjuction with Nikwax to ensure excellent performance even in damp conditions, it has also been certified Responsible Down Standard (R.D.S) to ensure ethical sourcing.
The large zip pulls and drawcord adjustments are easy to grab even when you have gloves on and the helmet compatible, insulated hood will keep your head toasty as well as protected.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield
- Insulation: 450g of 800 fill power RDS certified goose down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjuction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Taped seams
- Insulated, helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip with double storm flap & insulated zip baffle
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- 2 large internal mesh storage pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Oversize zip pulls & drawcord adjustment for use with gloves
- Stuffsack supplied
- Weight: 1,190g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...