Rab Insulated Down Jackets
The Mens Nebula Pro Jacket from Rab is a versatile, water resistant insulated jacket that will keep you comfortable and warm while you are outdoors. Don't let cold weather hold you back thanks to the warm quick drying Cirrus insulation which provides lofted down warmth with the insulated performance of synthetic down. This outdoor jacket features Pertex Quantum Pro Shell fabric which provides water resistance so that even if you get caught out in bad weather you can stay warm and dry. Even if caught out in outcast showers, the Cirrus insulation is quick drying and will allow you to get back outside and enjoy the outdoors faster. This insulated jacket has all the features you may require to make your winter as hassle-free and as warm as possible.
Not the insulated jacket you're looking for? Take a look at our wide range of down and insulated jackets.
- Pertex Quantum Pro windproof & water-resistant outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 274g
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- 2-way opening YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Left side pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook & loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 586g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.