The Men's Route Pants from Rab are constructed with a hard-wearing Matrix stretch fabric with an articulated fit, reinforced knees and instep.
They are incredibly robust and durable enough to handle scuffs and scrapes around the crag but the jeans-style pockets and a textured face give them a casual feel and look.
- Fabric: Matrix double weave (67% nylon, 21% polyester, 12% spandex, 90D, 203m/g²)
- Reinforced knees & ankles
- Button waist closure
- Belt loops
- 2 jean style riveted pockets
- YKK Metaluxe zipped thigh cargo pocket
- YKK Metaluxe zipped rear pocket
- YKK Metaluxe zipped fly opening
- Knee articulation
- Slim fit
- Weight: 420g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.