The Mens Valiance Jacket from Rab is a bonded box-wall construction down-filled jacket with fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer. A great option for cold and wet excursions in the outdoors it features YKK zips throughout and a helmet compatible hood with a stiffened, wired peak for extra coverage without hindering your vision. The highest quality hydrophobic down insulation is used throughout the main part of the jacket while areas of high exposure, the hood and cuffs, utilise Pyrotec synthetic insulation for better resistance against damp conditions.
- Outer: Pertex Shield (100% nylon with PU coating)
- Inner: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Main: European Goose Down (170g, 800 fillpower, R.D.S. Certified)
- Hood & cuffs: Pyrotec
- Waterproof & breathable
- Taped seams
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK Vislon front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Slimline, hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustment at hem & rear hood
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 660g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...