The Neutrino 800 is the warmest of the Neutrino Range. Intended for situations where warmth-to-weight is a primary concern it is well suited to cold winter conditions.
Perfect for cold alpine conditions, the Neutrino 800 is hand filled in Derbyshire and contains the highest quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down. It is made using the lightweight, yet durable Pertex® Quantum - this allows the bag to have an impressively small pack size but quickly loft for instant warmth. The ‘mummy taper’ shape and angled footbox keep overall weight low without compromising on warmth or comfort and still allow for movement.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum
- Inner: 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Insulation: 800 Fill power RDS European Goose Down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Weight saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack included
- Cotton storage sack included
- Temperature rating:
- Limit: -22°C
- Weight: 1.21kg
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.