The Womens Cirrus Flex Jacket from Rab is a quick drying, lightweight outer/midlayer, lightly filled with Cirrus featherless insulation with Thermic stretch fleece panelling for improved breathability and movement. Featuring YKK zipped pockets throughout, the left hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack so when you don't need it you can conveniently store it. Two interior drop-in pockets provide a safe place to store any valuables when you go out and about. There are lycra bound elasticated cuffs and a hem drawcord so you are able to customise the fit and keep the weather out.
- Hyperlite rip-stop outer & lining fabric
- Thermic stretch fleece with brushed back panelling
- Cirrus powered by 3M Featherless insulation
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets.
- Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 320g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.