An adaptable, streamlined down jacket: perfect for Alpinists, fantastic day-to-day!
With superior quality, 750 fill hydrophobic goose down insulation wrapped up in durable, weather resistant Pertex outer fabric, the Microlight Alpine Jacket offers maximum warmth for minimal weight. The narrow baffle structure minimises down migration and provides optimum loft. The hood, with molded polymer peak, and the zip baffle are down-filled, for all-over protection from cold and windchill.
A slimmer fit and slightly longer than previous models, this jacket has been cut to increase protection from the elements. Clean lines and uncluttered, simple design make this down jacket ideal as part of the layering system for climbing or alpine adventures, but this versatile piece is equally at home for day to day use or for lightweight backpacking when you need a warm layer for the evenings.
The Women's Microlight Alpine Jacket is the perfect choice when warmth, weight and packability are important considerations.
- Shell: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Inner: 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Goose Down (750 fill power, 135g)
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled, helmet-compatible, polymer-peaked hood
- YKK front zip
- Internal insulated zip baffle
- Chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- Lycra bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Slim fit
- Weight: 375g