- Fabric: Pertex Shield AP 3L (100% nylon)
- YKK AquaGuard zip fly
- Fleece lined, velcro adjustable waist with secure snap closure and belt loops
- YKK AquaGuard mesh lined, 2-way thigh vents
- YKK AquaGuard ankle zips
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon hip pocket
- 2 YKK AquaGuard Vislon zip, bellowed thigh pockets, with internal mesh pocket
- Knee articulation
- Kevlar/Cordura crampon patches
- Snap and velcro close, internal, removable ankle gaiters
- Ski Mountaineering boot compatible hem with internal reinforcement
- Underboot cord attachment points
- Tethered drawcord hem
- Includes adjustable, removable, elasticated braces
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 580g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...