Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Summer hiking and everyday
- 100% Polyester (95% Recycled)
- Antibacterial finish
- Moisture wicking
- Low bulk seams
- Raglan sleeves
- Quick drying
- Fit: Feminine
- Weight: 114g
With a free and more feminine cut than traditional baselayers, Rab's lightweight Women’s Wisp Tee is ideal for wearing over a sports bra when the temperatures soar. In addition to adding strength and softness when worn against the skin, the low-bulk seams are offset to avoid friction when wearing a backpack. Built from lightweight, recycled polyester mesh, with cool, open-knit fabric and an antibacterial Polygiene finish, it's the perfect t-shirt for summer hiking in the hills.
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Rab
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyester
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 114
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.