Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking, Lifestyle, Walking
- Main: 100% Recycled Polyester Woven
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco and Thermolite HL2 ECO
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Logo on left front chest and back right shoulder
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- 3-Piece hood with chin guard
- Zipped welt chest pocket
- Compressible warmth
- Exposed front zipper
- Open hand pockets
- Water- resistent
- Fit: Regular
Your young explorer has more options when on the trail in the North Face Printed Reversible Perrito Jacket. It's fully reversible, so they can turn it inside out for a different look and it works just as well both ways. It's filled with Heatseeker Eco, which gives you extra insulation even when it's damp. Zipped chest and open hand pockets hold small essentials while they're on the move. This versatile jacket is made from recycled materials so it's even kinder to the environment too.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Brand: The North Face
- Insulation Type: Down
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Gender: Kids
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.