The Men's Chakal Jacket from The North Face is designed for steep descents on playful terrain and features body-mapped insulation in key areas & breathable DryVent fabric. The result is dependable warmth, enhanced mobility & dryness through the deepest powder.
- Synthetic fill
- Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature
- Waterproof fabric
- Insulation reduces heat loss & increases warmth
- Weight: 1085 g
- Centre back length: 78.8 cm
- Fabric: DryVent, 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-away powder skirt to block out kicked-up snow
- Jacket-to-trouser integration for extra coverage
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Integrated cuff gusset
- AquaGuard zips
- Synthetic PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm
- DryVent fabric for breathable waterproof protection
- Use: Snowsports
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.