Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Shell: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100% Recycled polyester
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Bluesign approved
- Raglan sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Embroidered Helly Hansen logo
- Hand pockets with YYK zippers
- Front placket and storm flap
- Adjustable hood and hem
- Water and windproof
- Inside stash pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Fit: Regular
Warm, windproof and water-resistant — the Banff Insulated Jacket from Helly Hansen uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible insulation to help keep you warm while you move mountains. Made from 100% recycled polyester with a chemical free PFC-free Durable Water Repellent finish and features including an adjustable hood, hem and cuffs and inside and outside stash pockets for essentials — this coat will keep you snug in the cold no matter what adventure you embark on.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Helly Hansen
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
About the brand
Helly Hansen is a leader in technical sailing and performance ski apparel, as well as premium workwear. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 55,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.