- Polarloft insulation
- Comfort limit: -2°C
- Helium 50D outer fabric is durable & comfortable
- Offset layer construction throughout
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Anatomically shaped hood & foot-box
- Full length zip baffle & integrated collar
- Supplied with lightweight stuff-sack
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...