The Men's PhD Outdoor Light Medium Sock by Smartwool features ReliaWool technology for improved durability in the high wear areas and the 4 Degree elite fit system to keep the sock in place and give you all-sport versatility.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System
- Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Medium cushioning to absorb impact on the trail
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- 8.5" overall height
- Sock Height: Crew
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 67% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 2% Elastane
SmartWool use high quality Merino wool in all of their products. This gives them the comfort, performance and durability that you need from your socks; which means you are free to enjoy the journey and move with luxurious comfort.
The great thing about Merino wool is that nature has given it all the qualities you want from an outdoor material. It’s both warm and breathable, giving it exceptional performance as well as being both hardwearing and yet incredibly soft against even the most sensitive skin.
You may also like...